It was a drab Monday and I was in a black mood that day. My shoulders were hunched. I walked with a shuffle. I avoided eye contact. My normal "life-of-the-party" spirit was dead.... and somehow that shrouded me with a queer impenetrable invisibility.
Wherever I went, people didn't notice me. The salesgirl failed to serve me. The waiter failed to pass the
menu. And a dog nearly ran me over. I might as well have been dead!
It felt oddd. That was the first time I ever felt like a none-entity.
Around lunch time I entered Starbucks and got me a shot of mochha frap. Zap! Almnost instantly, the caffein lifted my mood... and with it, my vital energy came flooding back. I automatically reared higher. My gait widened. I made eye contact. And best of all, I began smiling.
The magic didn't stop there. With my personal energy flooding out my pores, I noticed an instant effect on those around me. Strangers greeted me with grins. A police offer waved. And a dog came to be petted. What a difference one's mood does to those around us!
Here are some techniques to be noticed:
* Maintain high energy levels. Avoid heavy meats and starchy foods which kill metabolism. Go for organic veggies and fish.
* Walk with purpose. Keep your spine straight and take measured steps.
* Gesture with command. Occupy as much space as you can. Model after Pierce Brosnan
* Maintain constant eye contact. The eyes can magnetize even the most frigid.
* Vary the tone of your voice. Monotony kills.
* Greet everyone you see. The clerk. The officer. The vendor. Even the dog.
* Smile smile smile smile!
* Be distinct. Wear something decent and unique that no one else has.
* Have an active lifetsyle. Go to the gym. Play ball. Athletes are attractive because their personal energy is boundless.
* Mingle at gatherings instead of sitting at a corner.
Want to be the life of the party? Keep your mood up. Straighten up, smile and walk with confidence. And don't forget the coffee.***
A master of manifestation to his
associates, Joseph R. Plazo offers intense
executive coaching so people find jobs and build careers
Joseph achieved financial independence at 22, authored five NLP books, mentored
hundreds and indulges in his passion for radionics. Always to take the initiative,
his battle cry is "Ducunt volentem fata, nolentem trahunt."
Publish this article: High Energy = Instant Attraction